Litigation & Arbitration
GVZH Advocates has a solid litigation and arbitration practice dealing primarily with material commercial issues having an international dimension. Our litigation practice has been entrusted with some high-profile litigation matters before the Maltese Courts, the Malta Arbitration Centre and also in reaching amicable out-of-court settlements.
Our litigation practice provides the following services:
- Assertion of non-monetary claims;
- Admiralty law issues and arrest of vessels;
- Arrest of aircraft;
- Corporate deadlock and unfair prejudice;
- Court winding-up of companies;
- Enforcement of foreign judgements and arbitration awards;
- Division of estates;
- Debt collection;
- European Payment Orders (EPOs)
The firm’s litigation team deals with litigation, arbitration and Alternative Dispute Resolution and provides legal and regulatory advice for clients in a variety of sectors including most notably energy, financial services, manufacturing, construction and aviation.
For further information about how GVZH Advocates can help you with your litigation requirements, kindly contact us on email@example.com.