Reporting to: Head of Compliance
To take over the onboarding process and act as liaison between the onboarding team and the Head of Compliance.
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Overseeing the client onboarding process, clearing conflicts of interest and ensuring that all due diligence and KYC check are carried out on prospective and existing clients
- Take on client onboarding duties
- Completion of client risk assessment questionnaire
- Assisting in the development and implementation of the organisation’s compliance monitoring program
- Liaising with the Maltese regulators and other parties in connection with compliance and due diligence;
- Keeping updated on any changes in any relevant laws and regulations and taking necessary actions to ensure ongoing compliance.
- Any additional ad-hoc duties as assigned by the Head of Compliance, Partners and Management
Education and Experience:
- A’Level standard of education
- Candidates in possession of a University Degree would be given preference
- Must be EU national
- Fluency in both written and spoken English
- Strong background in Administration with a minimum of five years experience.
- Experience in a similar role will be considered an asset
Click here to apply.