It is a legal requirement for every company in Malta to have a company secretary. GVZH can assist with the provision of professional individuals holding role of company secretary together with the provision of a corporate company secretary.
The legal role and responsibilities of the Company Secretary primarily relate to the keeping of:
- the company minute book for board meetings and general meetings.
- the register of members.
- the register of debentures.
- the register of transfers.
- the register of applications and allotments of shares.
- the register of pledges on shares.
- the register of directors.
- the register of company secretaries.
The company secretary is also legally charged with the responsibility to ensure that:
- proper notices are given of all meetings; and
- company returns and other documents are prepared and filed as and when appropriate, including the Annual Return as prescribed by the Companies Act.
For more information with regards to our Company Secretary Services, please forward your enquiry to email@example.com
ArticlesEmployment and Industrial Relations Law
Employees and their entitlement to Rest Periods in EmploymentRead More
MGA Policy on the use of Distributed Ledger Technology by Authorised PersonsRead More
AnalysisEmployment law overview: Malta
From One Generation to the Next – The ‘Pass it on’ Method of Port Workers’ Licences in MaltaRead More
Gaming | What are the recent changes to the Player Protection Directive?Read More